Thursday, January 12, 2017

A Good Example of a Very Bad Guard

I stumbled across this 1:55 minute video which made me laugh and groan.

It shows a rather large and determined guard doing everything in his power to deprive someone of their skateboard.  For the life of me I can’t imagine why.

This is not how you should act when you are working as a guard.

If this is not clear enough, see my post on Security Officers Career Guide – For the 21st Century by David Roach.

If someone recognizes the place let me know.  It is so comical I almost dismissed it as staged.  I’ll let you decide.  I encourage comments below and if you like the video, please subscribe.  Thanks.

And just to lighten the mood, here is another short video that will make you shake your head.

The post A Good Example of a Very Bad Guard appeared first on Security News and Information.



from WordPress http://sguardnews.com/good-example-bad-guard/
via IFTTT

No comments :

Post a Comment